Let's see them doggies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dogs aren't the only creatures that nap 23 hours outta the day ... Lol
20221106_103909.jpg

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In case someone didn’t see the other thread. I have a great puppy that needs a home. She was dumped near by. Very easy to deal with. Stays on the porch by herself. No interest in leaving the home area. No accidents. No chewing. No aggression. Listens. Walks off leash and stays close. Goes number 2 away from common areas. Has a bobbed tail. Very pretty gray eyes. I think she would make a good service or companion/family animal because of her temperament. She will bark a tiny bit if something seems off. If you take something from her she won’t touch it again even if you give it back. She responds to one “no” command immediately now. Also she has slept all night long two nights in a row without making a peep. Just a great puppy. Let me know if anyone is interested in giving her a home. Thanks.

Attachments

• 37CB6BD3-A0DF-41F4-BA43-AA5C123BAEFA.jpeg
    37CB6BD3-A0DF-41F4-BA43-AA5C123BAEFA.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 205B4946-10BF-4DF7-A0BA-EF2FA9BFE60A.jpeg
    205B4946-10BF-4DF7-A0BA-EF2FA9BFE60A.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 60593F07-A716-4999-ADB0-E8F12507348F.jpeg
    60593F07-A716-4999-ADB0-E8F12507348F.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In case someone didn’t see the other thread. I have a great puppy that needs a home. She was dumped near by. Very easy to deal with. Stays on the porch by herself. No interest in leaving the home area. No accidents. No chewing. No aggression. Listens. Walks off leash and stays close. Goes number 2 away from common areas. Has a bobbed tail. Very pretty gray eyes. I think she would make a good service or companion/family animal because of her temperament. She will bark a tiny bit if something seems off. If you take something from her she won’t touch it again even if you give it back. She responds to one “no” command immediately now. Just a great puppy. Let me know if anyone is interested in giving her a home. Thanks.
Somebody give this pup a home please.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somebody give this pup a home please.
Thanks. Forgot to say, my big dog doesn’t seem to like her and I’m worried about leaving them together since she’s like a little lamb and he’s like a wolf. I trust him but I don’t want to push it. She’s so easy I’ll keep her until she finds a home. I’ll start basic training with her in the morning. Just sit, lay down, stay, heel, leave it. Basics. So when she does find a home no time is wasted with her training.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She just went to a new home. It was not easy. Started choking up and couldn’t talk. It was embarrassing. She was the smartest and sweetest puppy.
You are a good person. Dogs steal our hearts. You , although hard opened a new door to this dog that would have not been there otherwise 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👍😁

Latest posts

Top Bottom