Let's see them doggies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our 8 1/2 year old Golden, Jax, passed away unexpectedly Saturday.

For him, if he had to go, I couldn't have designed it better. He was happy and appeared healthy right to the end. He went for his daily ride with my wife, which was a daily highlight for him. They got home and he went in the back yard to start crap with the neighbor's dogs through the fence-- also a fun pass time. He hopped backward like he had hurt his paw, pawed at his nose twice and collapsed. He was gone almost instantly. I don't know if he had a heart attack or an aneurysm or what. But, for him, I feel like it was perfect.

For us, we are shocked and devastated. He was a sweet, gentle soul and loved his people almost as much as we loved him. I remember when the breeder was describing him, he said when he let the litter out to play, Jax would typically stay in, preferring to be around his kids than play with the other dogs. He was true to billing and was a loyal and loving member of our family. He will be missed immensely.

Here's a pic of him at about Christmas and one pretty close to when we brought him home.

Rest in peace my friend and thank you for being a part of our lives.

20221223_195549.jpg
DSC_0100.JPG

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, man, I am so sorry to hear that @trekrok ! That's awful! Sounds a lot like our little Beagle mix ... loving the rides and stirring up the neighbor's dogs. We used to raise goldens and they are such wonderful pets and true members of the family. Hang on to those memories and cherish them! Best wishes.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jack Jack the throw away pup went to the vet today.
Good news is he gets to keep his bottom canines cause they're spreading out enough not to hit up top.
Bad news is he lost his balls. Walked in and weighed 81.4 lbs at 8 months old. Walked out weighing 81 lbs. :hey3:

Resized_20230119_123236.jpeg

Last edited:

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our 8 1/2 year old Golden, Jax, passed away unexpectedly Saturday.

For him, if he had to go, I couldn't have designed it better. He was happy and appeared healthy right to the end. He went for his daily ride with my wife, which was a daily highlight for him. They got home and he went in the back yard to start crap with the neighbor's dogs through the fence-- also a fun pass time. He hopped backward like he had hurt his paw, pawed at his nose twice and collapsed. He was gone almost instantly. I don't know if he had a heart attack or an aneurysm or what. But, for him, I feel like it was perfect.

For us, we are shocked and devastated. He was a sweet, gentle soul and loved his people almost as much as we loved him. I remember when the breeder was describing him, he said when he let the litter out to play, Jax would typically stay in, preferring to be around his kids than play with the other dogs. He was true to billing and was a loyal and loving member of our family. He will be missed immensely.

Here's a pic of him at about Christmas and one pretty close to when we brought him home.

Rest in peace my friend and thank you for being a part of our lives.

View attachment 339420View attachment 339421
😢😢😢😢😢 so very sorry for your loss. Dogs can steal our hearts

Latest posts

Top Bottom