Let's see them doggies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is Moose. Anatolian shepherd/Great Pyrenees/black lab mix. Great companion and awesome with other animals. He is only 18 weeks old.
F2D8660E-5489-4E98-9297-A5C318BF9C7E.jpeg

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the topic of doggies I picked this up this year for our pup and it made her feel bad and did little to nothing for the fleas.
Seresto Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs, 8-Month Flea and Tick Collar for Large Dogs Over 18 Pounds.
So we're back to the topical pour on.

Attachments

• 20210619_172224.jpg
    20210619_172224.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 46

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On the topic of doggies I picked this up this year for our pup and it made her feel bad and did little to nothing for the fleas.
Seresto Flea and Tick Collar for Dogs, 8-Month Flea and Tick Collar for Large Dogs Over 18 Pounds.
So we're back to the topical pour on.
Last summer was my first summer here. I used the topical...can't remember what brand. Frontline maybe? Anyway, the ticks were just horrible. It did make them sick and they'd drop off the dogs...in the house. The Corgis became little tick taxis.

This year I put them on a chewable flea and tick treatment. It's called Simparica. I haven't seen a single tick or flea all year. First time ever for that.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last summer was my first summer here. I used the topical...can't remember what brand. Frontline maybe? Anyway, the ticks were just horrible. It did make them sick and they'd drop off the dogs...in the house. The Corgis became little tick taxis.

This year I put them on a chewable flea and tick treatment. It's called Simparica. I haven't seen a single tick or flea all year. First time ever for that.
I use the chewables also, super easy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom