Let's see them doggies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's cool. I talk to mine just like they're people. It's amazing how much they understand.

When my wife and I were still dating she was amazed at how much they understood. The first time I told Izzy to "go outside and get your toy" I thought her jaw was gonna drop to the floor when Izzy ran out the doggie door and came in with her stuffed pig.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's cool. I talk to mine just like they're people. It's amazing how much they understand.

When my wife and I were still dating she was amazed at how much they understood. The first time I told Izzy to "go outside and get your toy" I thought her jaw was gonna drop to the floor when Izzy ran out the doggie door and came in with her stuffed pig.
It is. I had no idea what they were capable of until I got this dog. Never had a dog of my own before. Most people don’t interact with their dogs enough in that way for them to reach their potential. The more you communicate with them the more the bond grows. It’s a beautiful thing.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We lived in an apartment years ago and had a miniature (actually teacup in size) poodle. She had the ability to know when I drove in and parked in front of the apartment. I guess she could know the sounds of my vehicle.

Oh, and for you Corgi folks, I found this on a YouTube video this morning.

Corgi Avengers.jpg

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are my 3 using each other as pillows. Unfortunately our white boxer isn't long for this world. She has an inoperable tumor on her chest that has been removed once before and has come back with a vengeance. So she, of course, is getting all of the hugs and treats she wants while we still have her. Not that we have really ever spared
2022-01-09 00.30.01.jpg
2022-01-09 02.52.57.jpg
any of our pets such things.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone have a good harness recommendation? I came out of the house last week to find my 11yr old being pulled by her golden. They seemed to love it, but I don’t wanna end up on the news

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom