Let's see them doggies!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is my little girl, Harper. She wasn't quite 4 years old. She developed some sort of auto-immune disorder late last spring. We struggled with that for several months, she was on all sorts of meds and generally just a hot mess.

I guess heaven was running short on Corgis, especially sweet little girls, so God saw fit to take her from us about 3:30 yesterday morning. I think she had a stroke and/or a seizure.

I hope everyone in heaven likes to get up early, cuz Harper does. And she's not quiet about it...and wanting her breakfast.

Heaven's a much happier place today. But I sure miss her...

Harper.JPG

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is my little girl, Harper. She wasn't quite 4 years old. She developed some sort of auto-immune disorder late last spring. We struggled with that for several months, she was on all sorts of meds and generally just a hot mess.

I guess heaven was running short on Corgis, especially sweet little girls, so God saw fit to take her from us about 3:30 yesterday morning. I think she had a stroke and/or a seizure.

I hope everyone in heaven likes to get up early, cuz Harper does. And she's not quiet about it...and wanting her breakfast.

View attachment 248000
So sorry to hear that. It's always so tough when we lose one of our furry family members and what a beauty she was. You are in our thoughts brother.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

View attachment 248000
This just ruined my day. I’m so sorry for your loss.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 248000
She’s a beautiful girl! Sorry for your loss.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 248000
So sorry for your loss.

Latest posts

Top Bottom