Lets see those AOW/SBS and Tactical Shotguns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That gun is sick! mine has a vent rib barrel, that will be getting cut to the end of the magazine as soon as my stamp comes back. will be doing the same stock and forend that you have. Will also have a single trijicon night site bead on the ribs. hopefully it will look as good as yours! you did a bang up job on it.

Thanks. Mine started off as an old police trade-in Wingmaster 870 that had seen very little use, just carried around alot.

NINEROUND

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
MOSS590.jpg Needs a light somewhere, but here is my HD/SHTF shotty. Mossberg 590A1. Nothing special, but it works.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I LOVE your MOSSBERG 590A1 (dead serious) and i'm sorry if my statement was taken the wrong way. I personally own a mossberg 500A and 500 that I'm about to sell so I can purchase myself a 590A1. If you don't like her (your 590A1) just let me know and I'll take her off your hands (dead serious).

OkieDokie1982

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK here is my HD shotty. nothing too fancy but she does the trick.
Remington 870 express magnum with an extended mag tube and surefire gx2 tactical light mounted up front.
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom