Lets see those AOW/SBS and Tactical Shotguns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drgnracin72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
heres a couple of mine
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

ive actually been thinking about having the 590 cut down to 14 inch. who does that here in this state? anyone know

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A very crappy picture of a very cool shotgun. Mossy 500A with a tactical stock and 18.5" VR barrel. Synthetic forend.

I hunted thousands of birds with this gun before I recently converted it. Noticed I said "hunted" not "killed". I never said I was a good shot :)

Wife bought me a new Remington 11-87 20 ga for Christmas, so that will be my new "hunting" gun and this will be my cleaner

Next I need some kind of tactical light. Any suggestions?

BC

Attachments

• mossy.jpg
    mossy.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 335

Enoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
heres a couple of mine
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

ive actually been thinking about having the 590 cut down to 14 inch. who does that here in this state? anyone know

Sweet collection! I think chopping the 590 to 14" would be great, I've been seriously thinking about doing the same.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It aint pretty but its functional,need a differentpistol grip with adj.buttstock

Preston, do you like the pistol grip forend? I keep thinking it might feel akward sine I have been pumping a shotgun the same way for 30 years. Is that true or do you just get used to a new grip style?

I have been looking at a railed forend so I can hang a light on it.

Burk

Latest posts

Top Bottom