Let's See Those Reloading Benches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrChris

Sniper
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I am trying to figure out how I want to set my bench up.
Lets see some of your set ups.
I am interested to see how different people have their benches set up.

I will go first! :pms2:

20210209_215059.jpg

Hoping to soon go from planning to production so to speak.

MrChris

Sniper
Special Hen
Reaction score

Thanks! I didn't see that one.
Maybe for the sake of discussion, someone will still entertain me. Maybe someone new since July of last year, or even someone who didn't post on that thread.
Or maybe all the people on that thread that had too much of a mess to post up a pic, have found time in quarantine to clean it up and show it off? Haha
Fingers crossed.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I posted earlier in the previous thread about my set up, but I’ve changed a few things around these past few months.

One wall has a small desk that I use for my single stage press, as well as gun cleaning, and occasional leather work.
E860C60D-589D-438D-BA42-918D6934B9A1.jpeg

The other wall has a Husky stainless top table I bought at Home Depot many years ago. I use this for the Dillon, and have some bins set up where I temporarily store unprocessed brass. below the table, but not in the picture is where much of the brass is stored after it’s been processed. Working on an ammo can full of 9mm brass at the moment.
E5B3C13B-7337-42E0-AF9C-FD038BF90ED4.jpeg

On the adjacent wall I’ll keep the toolbox full of general reloading equipment, dies, gun cleaning supplies, etc. Pretty much everything except primers and powder (not counting the box of primers I have currently sitting on the top box!)
1F71CA46-9D1A-4760-B6A0-CB8F44E4DFCD.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom