Let's see your KelTech CP33 builds!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boontendo

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These things are super fun to trick out. Let's share pictures of what we've done to them!
Screenshot_20220127-175102_Chrome-01-01.jpg
20220119_161234.jpg

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
been seeing those "totally not a foregrip" mag holders.

maybe i'm wrong, but i thought the idea cheap 3d printed plastic stuff was to be *cheap*. those things are like $60! f that.

can't stand 3d printing regressing manufacturing and production. stuff looks BAD. i can't figure out how people think this is progress.

like do people not realize you could.....do small molds? even vacuum forming? why 3d print? i just don't get it.

boontendo

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
been seeing those "totally not a foregrip" mag holders.

maybe i'm wrong, but i thought the idea cheap 3d printed plastic stuff was to be *cheap*. those things are like $60! f that.

can't stand 3d printing regressing manufacturing and production. stuff looks BAD. i can't figure out how people think this is progress.

like do people not realize you could.....do small molds? even vacuum forming? why 3d print? i just don't get it.
Mine was $35 I believe? Pretty cheap to me. Even $60 would be cheap to me, but everyone is different. Thanks for the constructive criticism. I appreciate you taking the time to interact. Have a blessed day, my friend! 🤟

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Mine was $35 I believe? Pretty cheap to me. Even $60 would be cheap to me, but everyone is different. Thanks for the constructive criticism. I appreciate you taking the time to interact. Have a blessed day, my friend! 🤟
i didn't even realize that was your build. just wish after market parts were aluminum at least. i always want less plastic stuff. that said, mine has the same brace at least.

boontendo

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i didn't even realize that was your build. just wish after market parts were aluminum at least. i always want less plastic stuff. that said, mine has the same brace at least.
I totally agree with you about less plastic stuff. I wish there was more for the CP33 that was solid metal. It would feel more stable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom