Let's talk about the Cosco Hotdog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chili cheese dogs for me. I used to make my own chili, not anymore, heat and eat.

just add bun, mustard, onions, finely graded cheddar cheese

The hot wolf brand rocks, just enough spice but not hot

C0C2C70A-01E6-40CD-B69C-3E1B46036840.jpeg

I love Nathan all beef franks as well

0FDBE51A-863F-4DD7-A541-7CA4E2D707B4.jpeg

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wolf brand chili, Bar S hotdogs, Shasta canned pop. Add two wild Indian sons of mine, and we're ready for some fishin'. Good times.

My wife used to accuse me of abuse for feedin' em Bar S lol. Back then you could get a whole pack for like 39 cents or something ridiculous.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wolf brand chili, Bar S hotdogs, Shasta canned pop. Add two wild Indian sons of mine, and we're ready for some fishin'. Good times.

My wife used to accuse me of abuse for feedin' em Bar S lol. Back then you could get a whole pack for like 39 cents or something ridiculous.
Every once in a while I want a Bar-S on a piece of bread, reminds me of growing up in poverty

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Braum's has something like that now.
That's Braum's sauce, but it's a bit more than a mixture of ketchup and mayo. It has come with the chicken strip dinners for a long time, but they just recently started putting it in a pump like ketchup.

Freddy's Frozen Custard has Fry Sauce, too.
I was like , nice! Braums has fry sauce, one more reason it is the best fast food establishment in the nation..
That's just blasphemy. I never committed that crime in the 10 yrs I lived there.

Catsup (ketchup for the NSFs) and bbq sauce on steaks, and well-done steaks are food crimes that should be prosecuted and the offender flagellated for 7 hours or longer. Same with catsup on a dog...throatpunch.

Tabasco is allowed in the field environment but not in civilization,

Completely correct, aside from the here's of not putting tarter on fries. Pro tip: Tartar also goes on cheeseburgers. Pic related
1678115715857.png

Neither. Was referring to OP as “smells like a city boy” lol
He's a Seattleite so...lol
LoL yea.

Latest posts

Top Bottom