Let's talk about the Cosco Hotdog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 355154
Aside from making the best hamburgers, Oklahoma also makes the best hot dogs I have ever had. How do you guys do it?

Could it be that Oklahoma is simply the most American of states?
I've got a buddy that makes deer summer sausages. You'd think you died and went to heaven if you tasted some.... no funky crap on it though or you'll get run off. Piece of white bread, mustard on top and a cold beer in your other hand....and of lot of bike wrenchin.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cisco is silent on the matter but the onions disappeared alone with free samples during covid. Looks like there is also an MSM blackout on the issue Something Important is Missing From the Costco Food Court
I don't know what's happening either, but the last four or five onions I've bought out of the grocery store have been very, very slimy when I cut into them, to the point that they got tossed. Doesn't matter whether they are Red or Yellow - slimy, the lot.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't you believe in Science (tm)?
Oh, yes, I do indeed believe in science. Well, I trust the true and accurate - real, classical - science. I simply know that Democrat liberals' censorship, cherry-picking of 'studies,' faking/manipulating data, and fearmongering coercion... is not science! :D

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, yes, I do indeed believe in science. Well, I trust the true and accurate - real, classical - science. I simply know that Democrat liberals' censorship, cherry-picking of 'studies,' faking/manipulating data, and fearmongering coercion... is not science! :D
Science 👇 👇 👇 👇

Science is.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom