Let's talk about the Cosco Hotdog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's called "secret sauce" at other places...remember Fast Times at Ridgemont High at Brad's job at the burger place? lol

If you add sweet pickle relish it's Thousand Island or MickeyD's secret sauce.
I think I saw on a grocery store shelf a product called "Mayochup"

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was a kid living on MD's eastern shore, my dad would sometimes come home from work and tall me to "get in the truck, we're going to an Orioles game." The highlight for me was on the way home we'd stop at a hotdog place that I won't name because I'm still new here and don't want to be banned, but it includes what some would see as a derogatory term for a Polish person. Those dogs were a highlight of my childhood.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I know oklahomans that put ketchup on their steak...
You know there is a law to turn these sub human heathens in to the Cattlemens assocition for sever beatings and re programming to proper human standards . These sub humans need stopped at all costs.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone eaten from this truck? I haven't been able to track it down yet, but I am dying to try an "Okie Dog"

A few years back my Grandson worked for Josh and had that truck beside the Blue Dome by Arnies Bar. He and his GF worked it from 10PM till 3AM every night. They made good $ mostly in tips but got burnt out after a couple years. Have no idea where it may be located now. Lots of different kinds of great dogs came out of that truck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom