Leupold Deltapoint Pro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I can swing it I may have to save for a RM02 or RM07. It is for a carry gun so I think the larger dot is what I should probably go with. I cant find everything that I want in anything besides a RMR.

Pay once, cry once. If the RMR has everything you want, then it's probably worth saving for. With that said, I'm interested in trying out the Sig Romeo 1 if I can find one.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats a lot of money for a poor guy but I may find a way to try a RMR.
I think it was a Romeo 1 I picked up and looked at at the gun show yesterday. Looked like a nice piece. Jut not exactly what I want.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, and Im getting a little snow blind from doing research, that one is only available in 3 moa dot and there is no auto brightness. It does have auto shut off but like Leupold it comes back on with movement which I do like. But it looked like a nice piece. Just not what I have to have for a carry gun.

But I could be wrong about part of that. I get the Sigs mixed up.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Called Leupold. It does not have auto brightness. They had planned on having it during development and decided not to. So some of the literature they released says it does which is why Midway and Optics Planet and others say that it does have it. So its definitely out for me.

ShaunyP26

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you checked out Sig's Romeo 3? I have one and I like it a lot. I think it's solid for the price at $400, which roughly around same price as a Delta Point. Comes with a lifetime guarantee, too. My only complaint on it--and it's really my fault--is that it's more of a pistol application it feels like. I use it on an AR, but will probably move it to my G27 whenever I upgrade. I think you should check them out, as they have not advertised as much with their optics.

tomthebaker

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it this one with buttons on the side? Not very good for a holstered weapon.

pmd.edgarbrothers.com_images_postprocessed_romeo_18.jpg