Lever action, magazine fed, 9mm….. what?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score

I don’t love it, but I don’t hate it. The ghost ring sights out of the box, tacticool truck gun look, 3.5lb trigger, and free float barrel are pretty neat.

However, being in only 9mm, having proprietary mags, being uglier than sin, and the $2k ish price tag really ruin it for me.

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I don’t love it, but I don’t hate it. The ghost ring sights out of the box, tacticool truck gun look, 3.5lb trigger, and free float barrel are pretty neat.

However, being in only 9mm, having proprietary mags, being uglier than sin, and the $2k ish price tag really ruin it for me.

I'll stick with my current lever action equipment, no need to reinvent the wheel...cough...cough i mean lever.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could understand having a flush or semi flush fit rotary mag, but the big ol magazine sticking out of the bottom kinda ruins the aesthetic and convenient carrying qualities of a lever gun. And proprietary mags?? At least let it take Glock mags for crying out loud if you have to put traditional mags in it.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read it over, I'd been waiting since that teaser was leaked last week. I'm amazed how many times they bragged about, and how proud they are about the word "proprietary".
Also, I'd be interested at a $700 MSRP with lower street price. No more.
They said the mags exchange with the POF Phoenix, which was something else I'd never heard of.
322371076_1236844717178324_5825223797905998401_n.jpg

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know that they say that diversity is a great thing; however, when did Plenty of Fish start making firearms?

:burnout:

Latest posts

Top Bottom