Lever actions: Post 'em up!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago I had an old Win 94 in 30-30 and should have never traded it off. So I got the fever again and have this 1866 Yellowboy on the way as of this morning. This is the 16" Trapper in 38 Special.
[Broken External Image]

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is a great looking carbine. Over the years I have had some really nice lever guns but never held onto any of them as I was always going after other things. Now that I am finally getting to the point I like shooting older style weapons I need to get me one or two to trough in the safe. I bought the wife a Henry Golden Boy .22lr about 8 years ago and it is the smoothest little lever gun that I have ever played with.
Thanks for showing off a good looker.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
Here is my latest.
Marlin 336 .30-30, 18" barrel, this pic shows it iwth a Weaver K2.5 but I recently swapped thatout for a Leupold VXII 1-4X20.
ai23.photobucket.com_albums_b398_FLHRI_OK_gun_20stuff_336Texan.jpg

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've always wanted a henry like this one:

[Broken External Image]

I enjoy the classics so much more than arguing over which AR is best.

This is the 1860 model. Very cool. I wanted one of the older ones but decided that the 1866 was a touch more to my liking. The 1873 is mighty nice too! And there are a lot of aftermarket parts for these replicas as well.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good looking levers. I guess I need to take some pics of my Marlin with Scout Mount and Leupold scope. Gonna have to wait until tomorrow unfortunately.

Latest posts

Top Bottom