lexington range again today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've only been there twice. I figure it will be busier after Jan.1 when people will get new license. They did a very good job on the ranges. I wondered how often they would change the belts. I think they will keep ranges in good shape.

Permanent37

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I visited out there this past weekend. Paper target trash and plastic bottles laying everywhere. Bright orange pieces of broken clays cover the range too. It makes me sad to see it in such shambles. And that was all three ranges. Given the neighborhood, it will only be a matter of time before the range covers are shot up and the tables are either broken or stolen.

Yeah the lack of holes in the covers shocked me last time I went. I figured that was only a matter of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, that sucks but I can't say I didn't expect it. I've seen the trash that shoots out there. Before I joined a gun club it was one of the only outdoor places I could use for outdoor shooting. I limited myself to the crack of dawn on a weekday. Weekends at mid day was like a payday Friday night at Walmart.

Latest posts

Top Bottom