Lexington WMA Shooting Ranges

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Anybody have info on this range? I live in Mustang and looking for a decent place to shoot bench rifles at longer than 100 yards. Pay as you go no membership as I work out of state and don’t get to shoot often. 500-1000 yards would be nice. Fouled bore not bad but pretty pricey. Anything else out there?
The Lexington WMA range can be used if you hold an Oklahoma Hunting License unless exempt. $25 or $32 depending in which license option you choose. I believe it only goes to 100 yards. That length is a drawback, but it is very affordable.

BillPenn

Sharpshooter
Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody have info on this range? I live in Mustang and looking for a decent place to shoot bench rifles at longer than 100 yards. Pay as you go no membership as I work out of state and don’t get to shoot often. 500-1000 yards would be nice. Fouled bore not bad but pretty pricey. Anything else out there?
Ft Sill MWR range has steel targets out to 1000 yards. However, you will need a military ID or go with someone who does to use it.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Banner road range in El Reno is 100 yards with a daily rate . Lexington most times is great........ you can run into some folks that you need to be mindful of as there is no range control.

Top Bottom