Lexington

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
So the ENS is moved so I am going to Lexington to run these AK's Sunday . Plan on being there around 10 . Any one been there lately?

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Ranges were all pretty clean this morning, but had some tactical Timmey's out in their full "battle gear" using the 100 yard range as a kill house!! All of them were walking around with the muzzles pointed every where but down range.
Really have no problem with these guys out practicing but seems like they need to spend a lot more time working on basic range safety before going all Rambo. Just glad there is 3 different ranges now so you can get away from this kind of silliness.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Ranges were all pretty clean this morning, but had some tactical Timmey's out in their full "battle gear" using the 100 yard range as a kill house!! All of them were walking around with the muzzles pointed every where but down range.
Really have no problem with these guys out practicing but seems like they need to spend a lot more time working on basic range safety before going all Rambo. Just glad there is 3 different ranges now so you can get away from this kind of silliness.
Just wondering, would it do any good to take pics of this crap and text it to the game warden? This is one of the reasons I avoid public ranges. I’d like to go home to my family at the end of the day.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some people do not know the rules there and just drive on past the rule postings.
I for one do tell the people that bring cans or other things to shoot there. PAPER and CLAY only as per the rules. and Hunting license required. Fishing license does not cut it anymore.
Not there.
I do not have a cell phone.. eeehhh

Latest posts

Top Bottom