Liberalism is a mental disease and here's proof!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Meh, it's all good. I /i'd the troll, so I don't see his stupid crap anymore. He's right up there with Ace and CHenry and some other "great contributors" to our forum. But I decided his input/spouting wasn't worth the time to read it. So I've moved on, and I'll forget him shortly, just like I said. :D

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not trying to get a monkey in this circus, but I do mechanic work and I own 2 vehicles that I won't even change the spark plugs on. On the other subject, I take very little that I see online in a personal way. If I'm going to post something that makes other forum members get their panties in a bunch, I try to avoid doing so. Do I dislike liberal ideology? Sure! I have my reasons, just as liberals have theirs for disliking conservatives. We all have the right to think the way we think unless that thinking implements actions which cause harm to others. With that being said, I will poke at others on here and I expect the same from my OSA family. There is nothing wrong with having some fun and getting to know those we interact with on a daily basis. The two of you need to agree to disagree and let it go. There is no need for the attacks of character. There. I said my piece. Now back to life away from the internet! [emoji16]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with having some fun and getting to know those we interact with on a daily basis. The two of you need to agree to disagree and let it go. There is no need for the attacks of character. There. I said my piece. Now back to life away from the internet! [emoji16]

No, I don't think I need to bury the hatchet and get along with someone who actively lies and slanders me. But that's beside the point - he's a non-entity to me anymore. I've moved on, this forum is a cool place to hang out, and people who make it worse for my experience, I /ignore. It's pretty simple.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
True liberals have to act like true liberals, that's their MO and their lifestyle where ever they are. They just can not help themselves from being assholes. Many of us do not like it. It is more than they just disagree with a statement or opinion, they just can't keep from bashing and name calling along with their comments. I'm pretty fed up with it myself.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
True liberals have to act like true liberals, that's their MO and their lifestyle where ever they are. They just can not help themselves from being assholes. Many of us do not like it. It is more than they just disagree with a statement or opinion, they just can't keep from bashing and name calling along with their comments. I'm pretty fed up with it myself.
The name calling and bashing in their comments is the way they distract from being found wrong, and proven wrong. Its a distraction and a method to attempt a recovery.
Basic methods of the left. Hillary tried it during the election process against Trump as she had no platform other than attack Trumps.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And had your beta males post as well!
You know not what you speak. Your desire to pick a fight is addressed in post #88, please read at your leisure. There are several very assertive members that are not deeply conservative and I respect them for their passion and intelligence. See posts By YG, Ace, Rooster and a handful of others. You have directly attacked long standing members and believe it or not, those members are what holds forums such as this together. I will place you on ignore as well, your ramblings are not amusing, nor educational.

Latest posts

Top Bottom