Liberalism is a mental disease and here's proof!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MikieG7174

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I never met a Fornian that was worth a ****.
Its funny when these types flee their trashy environs only to arrive at yours and immediately try to make it like the one they just fled!
I truly feel for those in support of the State of Jefferson. As for the rest....if they all died tomorrow, there would be a positive upswing in humanity.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had posted this before, but the Keystone pipeline goes right through my neck of the woods. Hell it crosses some of my families property.
Protesters from Cali show up with their own camera crews. At a local diner, that was filled with our regulars, ranchers, oil field workers, and people raised around cattle and oil.
As soon as everyone found out what they were, 6 very large locals in their greasers, convinced them to GET THE HELL OUT! They did.
Buddy was a deputy and asked if I wanted to see some fun. Protesters were going to try to get arrested during a cement pour on the line. Guy sticks his hand in the poured cement and waits for the arrest. Nothing happened. Everyone (locals were laughing and making bets on how long before the cement starts getting to his skin) didn't take long.
They left as no one would rent them a room (not very many rooms available back then).
I think they went home and found a safe place.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never met a Fornian that was worth a ****.
Its funny when these types flee their trashy environs only to arrive at yours and immediately try to make it like the one they just fled!
I truly feel for those in support of the State of Jefferson. As for the rest....if they all died tomorrow, there would be a positive upswing in humanity.
Wait just a minute. Most of my family lives in Cali.....and....and....never mind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom