Liberalism is a mental disease and here's proof!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too late. Born and raised there. Cousin was a professor (20 years) at UCLA. Another cousin is a sci fiction writer. Uncle retired state auditor and the list goes on and on. I think we might need to leave them on the boat.
We can only hope for the big quake where commiefornika falls off the continent.
In commiefornika, they think the land mass east of there will fall into the ocean and they will be left as an island.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate to think liberalism is a mental condition but the more that time passes I realize something is wrong with them. Probably bad parenting and a failure to provide for themselves would be the root of their problems.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife and I have wanted to change parties but family ties that go back to the Kennedy Administration is tough rope to cut.

Umm.... how does your family have a dang thing to do with your party affiliation? You talking family-type "peer pressure"? If you can't vote your conscience without cowering from your family, there's a deeper problem, I think. I may be mistaken in what you mean here, and if so, my apologies. This statement just really confused me.

As for the rest....if they all died tomorrow, there would be a positive upswing in humanity.

This is the kind of attitude we denigrate when it comes from the other side of the aisle. Actively wishing for the death of others, or painting it as a good thing if they all died is not the kind of image we want to project, nor do I consider it appropriate. I'm really disappointed, honestly. I do think there are specific people whose death I would not feel the least bit bad about, but a generalization like this is reprehensible.

MikieG7174

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Umm.... how does your family have a dang thing to do with your party affiliation? You talking family-type "peer pressure"? If you can't vote your conscience without cowering from your family, there's a deeper problem, I think. I may be mistaken in what you mean here, and if so, my apologies. This statement just really confused me.

This is the kind of attitude we denigrate when it comes from the other side of the aisle. Actively wishing for the death of others, or painting it as a good thing if they all died is not the kind of image we want to project, nor do I consider it appropriate. I'm really disappointed, honestly. I do think there are specific people whose death I would not feel the least bit bad about, but a generalization like this is reprehensible.
Good for you!

Latest posts

Top Bottom