Liberalism is a mental disease and here's proof!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wiki is your friend. I didn't know either.

"SJW" redirects here. For other uses, see SJW (disambiguation).
"Social justice warrior" (commonly abbreviated SJW) is a pejorative term for an individual promoting socially progressiveviews,[1] including feminism,[1][2] civil rights,[1]multiculturalism,[1] and identity politics.[3] The accusation of being an SJW carries implications of pursuing personal validation rather than any deep-seated conviction,[4] and being engaged in disingenuous social justice arguments or activism to raise personal reputation, also known as virtue signalling.[5]

The phrase originated in the late 20th century as a neutral or positive term for people engaged in social justice activism.[1] In 2011, when the term first appeared on Twitter, it changed from a primarily positive term to an overwhelmingly negative one.[1] During the Gamergate controversy, the negative connotation gained increased use, and was particularly aimed at those espousing views adhering to social liberalism, cultural inclusiveness, or feminism, as well as views deemed to be politically correct.[1][2]

The term has entered popular culture, including a parody role-playing video game released in 2014 titled Social Justice Warriors.[6][7][8]

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wiki is your friend. I didn't know either.

"SJW" redirects here. For other uses, see SJW (disambiguation).
"Social justice warrior" (commonly abbreviated SJW) is a pejorative term for an individual promoting socially progressiveviews,[1] including feminism,[1][2] civil rights,[1]multiculturalism,[1] and identity politics.[3] The accusation of being an SJW carries implications of pursuing personal validation rather than any deep-seated conviction,[4] and being engaged in disingenuous social justice arguments or activism to raise personal reputation, also known as virtue signalling.[5]

The phrase originated in the late 20th century as a neutral or positive term for people engaged in social justice activism.[1] In 2011, when the term first appeared on Twitter, it changed from a primarily positive term to an overwhelmingly negative one.[1] During the Gamergate controversy, the negative connotation gained increased use, and was particularly aimed at those espousing views adhering to social liberalism, cultural inclusiveness, or feminism, as well as views deemed to be politically correct.[1][2]

The term has entered popular culture, including a parody role-playing video game released in 2014 titled Social Justice Warriors.[6][7][8]

Thanks for that. I wouldn't call myself a "warrior" for these causes but I do espouse the defined beliefs. I guess I'm just an SJ kind of guy.

MikieG7174

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ok lets review here. I made a post in this thread that was in total agreement of the thread at that point. I never said anyone SHOULD die. I said IF they all died (reading comprehension is your friend here). Then Tr idiot comes in with a whole paragraph bashing me and my opinion. I responded "good for you". Unsatisfied he attacks me again.
So i respond with a quote from him which locks his statement inside my post where he cannot edit it. During this time while researching his post i notice the last sentance was missing (the one where he said that there are specific people whoes death he would not care about) i had planned to point out his hypocrisy there. So i called him on it. Then in a few minutes he replaced it.
So after this i get a freindly warning from the mods. Then they erase one of my posts because i left off the tr in his name tridiot. How ever we see above he made a couple posts that were quite agressive even calling me a POS! Doubt there will be a warning for that because the post has not been erased. Wonder whats happening here?
So back to the beginning. I posted. Then BEFORE this guy gets on his high horse, i say i intended no offense in a seperate post. Then comes the hypocritic lecture. I respond with a pacifieing "good for you".
I think an idiot can see who is the agressor here even if the mods dont reprimand him.
Anyway, as i said, your opinion matters not to me.
P.S. What kind of man needs a mechanic to do somerhing so basic as install spark plugs for him?

MikieG7174

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
After a closer look i noticed something. You were able to post the word **** without it being dotted out. That is very interesting.
Also. I see you had a very busy day running the kids around and all. What was i doing? WORKING. Thats what men do. Looking at your post count 12,000!!! TWELVE THOUSAND!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like Mr. Mom spends his time posting his opinions instead of working Im sure you could spend a bit of your online time to check out a youtube video on changing spark plugs. Might save ya a buck or too. Or maybe your wife brings home enough bread that it doesnt matter.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok lets review here. I made a post in this thread that was in total agreement of the thread at that point. I never said anyone SHOULD die. I said IF they all died (reading comprehension is your friend here). Then Tr idiot comes in with a whole paragraph bashing me and my opinion. I responded "good for you". Unsatisfied he attacks me again.
So i respond with a quote from him which locks his statement inside my post where he cannot edit it. During this time while researching his post i notice the last sentance was missing (the one where he said that there are specific people whoes death he would not care about) i had planned to point out his hypocrisy there. So i called him on it. Then in a few minutes he replaced it.
So after this i get a freindly warning from the mods. Then they erase one of my posts because i left off the tr in his name tridiot. How ever we see above he made a couple posts that were quite agressive even calling me a POS! Doubt there will be a warning for that because the post has not been erased. Wonder whats happening here?
So back to the beginning. I posted. Then BEFORE this guy gets on his high horse, i say i intended no offense in a seperate post. Then comes the hypocritic lecture. I respond with a pacifieing "good for you".
I think an idiot can see who is the agressor here even if the mods dont reprimand him.
Anyway, as i said, your opinion matters not to me.
P.S. What kind of man needs a mechanic to do somerhing so basic as install spark plugs for him?

Sheesh. Grudge much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom