Liberty Safe CS Half### help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok so the Locktite on the collar on the shaft came loose , I could unlock the safe but not move the bolts . Called Hipshot { an brother Shriner } for help , he called Liberty Safe for the drill points on my Fatboy 64 because Liberty will only give that to Locksmiths . The spots they told him where wrong by xxx" on one side and x" on the other and about xxx " off the face of the door --You need to go off the door ,not the edge of the safe . I called Liberty to see if they could give me any ideas to do / he [ CS ] clamed up once he found out I as not the locksmith but did give a trick to try ,I did it and found the bolt , opened the safe . Now I need some RED locktite or better -- got another shrine buddy at hilit will see if he has some super dupper stuff

Last edited:

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not trying to insult ya or anything, but this post will be viewable outside of this forum and will probably make it to google. This isn't something that Id make public in any form

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well hopefully, LS wont be giving out info on drill points to who they only think is a locksmith. But anyone reading your post can deduce, and get the correct drill points by the info you provided and by calling and posing as a locksmith

Latest posts

Top Bottom