Liberty Safe is now in it home, the gun room. A few humans were injured during the filming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It took me, my huge NFL sized grand Nephew, bro-in-law and his son in-law to move it yesterday, but it's done. Looks good as I installed the electric, lights and golden rod yesterday morning. Zane (the big guy) and I was behind the dolly taking the weight with my wife complaining I was going to kill myself. Thanks wife...ha!
It got away from us and both him and I got our hands caught. It popped a bone in my left hand and broke one of his fingers but could have been worse. I felt sorry for him but that kid is tough. It didn't bother me. I've broken my hand so many times it's just cartilage now. Anyhoo. My wife has an I told you so, she'll use through 2022. She told me that if I die, the safe goes with the house. I jut told my nephew to make sure I'm not in it when she sell's it.
Got my gun room arranged like I want it with the cleaning table/work bench and reloading table better situated. Got most of my guns in the safe but the AR/AK type platforms with scopes, take up a bunch of room. Gave my nephew one of my rifles for helping me and he will make sure to pass it down. His grandpa (my bro in law) gave him have of his collection. He had some beautiful cowboy guns that his dad passed down to him. Priceless. Though I'd just add one to that with a beautiful old lever gun. It's very collectable and I've had to tell a few people I gave it away just to get them off my back about selling it.
Here's the safe with some of the stuff in it. Just some of the long guns and such with my some of my pistols. Who can identify the pistols from left to right?

Attachments

• Safe installed.JPG
    Safe installed.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 306

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It popped a bone in my left hand and broke one of his fingers but could have been worse. I felt sorry for him but that kid is tough. It didn't bother me. I've broken my hand so many times it's just cartilage now.
Wait a min... Your screen name is SteelFingers not Cartilage fingers!

If your close to Tulsa next time let me know and you can borrow my moving sticks and mini pallet jack. much safer and easier. This one is about 1100# with the door in place.

safe move.jpg

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wait a min... Your screen name is SteelFingers not Cartilage fingers!

If your close to Tulsa next time let me know and you can borrow my moving sticks and mini pallet jack. much safer and easier. This one is about 1100# with the door in place.

View attachment 216160

Those teflon sticks are pretty cool! SCI used them when they delivered my safe. I was curious how they would move it into the house and into my closet as I have never seen a safe delivered. Granted, my safe is small, but I had expected them to use a dolly. Nope, used the same sticks as you have and had it in place within 10 minutes.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those teflon sticks are pretty cool! SCI used them when they delivered my safe. I was curious how they would move it into the house and into my closet as I have never seen a safe delivered. Granted, my safe is small, but I had expected them to use a dolly. Nope, used the same sticks as you have and had it in place within 10 minutes.
Thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom