Lightening links?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djcorrell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Corect me if I am wrong, but wouldn't that buy you a little jail time?

Absolutely unless your are a sot. I think you missed my point. Cheap to make, cost a lot on paper and really not worth it.I was agreeing, however pointimg out the absurdityof what it cost to make and what it cost to own one LEGALLY. Sorry for any confusion.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So if a LL broke beyond repair, could it be destroyed and another made by a SOT with same serial #(or however they're marked)as a replacement?

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only dissenting vote!!

Back several years ago I thought about a LL and a DIAS, but dang the cost.....especially for an extremely small piece of metal. I was told by several buddies that a LL has to be timed to the gun?? I was also told to look for the steel DIAS instead of the aluminum one??

Long story short...didn't get either(LL or DIAS). My logic was for $7k why not get an Uzi..SMG. Not a registered bolt, but a true SMG. So thats the road I took.

Hmmm,7k.....an Uzi, a Ruger AC556, a S&W 76, or a couple of Mac's. I agree...its not a M-15 with a LL or DIAS, but those I listed are SMG's.

Cohiba

Latest posts

Top Bottom