Lightfoot Deploys Police to Guard Her Home on Night She Orders Removal of Columbus Statue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is a hypocritical maroon. He/she wants to cut police funding and or get rid of police? While letting the city burn and be looted. Prevents LEOs from doing their jobs. Takes their less than lethal weapons away and then uses police to guard his/her personal property house? Pure democrat hypocrisy. It should be jailed for failing to do its sworn duty of protecting the citizens, laws and property in its jurisdiction. By the way does anybody think this Willder beast looks like a black beetle juice?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She is one of the most ignorant people ever elected to office.
A county clerk in Oklahoma has more knowledge of the law that this dumbass.
Her knowledge of the 2A and how guns are used by the criminals in her city is insane. All she wants to do is take away the guns from the law abiding while denying them the ability to protect themselves.
Meanwhile, we all know the people guilty of the shootings in Chicago don't care about gun laws.

You're assuming that isn't her intent. I think it is.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
How can this be good for any city? What is the mindset of those in political power to allow this?
You answered your own question. To create a dependent class. A class of people so ignorant, so sheeplike, so dependent upon the government to take care of them they will continue to vote the free handout givers in.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your saying her intent is to allow the violence and shootings of black on black? I guess I'm not fully understanding the comment.

Call me a cynic, but yes. All she'd have to do is tell CPD to go roust all the bangers and make their lives miserable until they chill out. She won't do it. That tells me she wants it happening because it increases the desperate reliance on nanny gov't by her constituents.

It's retarded as all get out, but no one ever accused her of being intelligent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom