Line identification

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Black line in a black conduit. I wouldn't be to worried about it especially that shallow. Probably feeds the neighbors house with some type of communications. Look at your house where you internet comes in. Does it have similar cable/ conduit over it? Or peak at the neighbors house where the internet/telco providers box is and see whats going into it. I never seen sprinkler wire have a conduit on it. They are all about being as cheap as possible. Size looks like a coax or possibly a single fiber run.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are really curious, chop into it with an ax then wait and see which truck drives up...They'll let you know exactly what it is. I'm thinking your house is under surveillance though.

That would explain the flower delivery van that’s been parked down the road all week.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Black line in a black conduit. I wouldn't be to worried about it especially that shallow. Probably feeds the neighbors house with some type of communications. Look at your house where you internet comes in. Does it have similar cable/ conduit over it? Or peak at the neighbors house where the internet/telco providers box is and see whats going into it. I never seen sprinkler wire have a conduit on it. They are all about being as cheap as possible. Size looks like a coax or possibly a single fiber run.
Just don't peek too long with binoculars or a spotting scope!

Latest posts

Top Bottom