Little Mike’s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle TK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I grew up with Mike’s kids. My family has been frequenting Little Mike’s since they opened ~20 years ago. Love their food!

First location on 50th near Portland at least 40 years ago (Sammys at 50 & May Uncle to little Mike)
Then Quail Springs
Now on NW HWY

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I grew up with Mike’s kids. My family has been frequenting Little Mike’s since they opened ~20 years ago. Love their food!

First location on 50th near Portland at least 40 years ago (Sammys at 50 & May Uncle to little Mike)
Then Quail Springs
Now on NW HWY
By Coits?

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well after seeing this thread we made a trip up there for lunch. Place was packed. Only 1 table open. I had the chicken fried steak sandwich and it was very good. Wish they sold beer.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
How many OSA Oklahoma City members are regulars at Little Mike’s Hamburgers?

If you haven’t tried it, you oughta! I have no interest in the place, I don’t know Mike well and I’m not doing advertising for anyone.

I just like the burgers and the non-PC, non-woke attitude of the owner and the place!

He is what he is, family run, in your face attitude, great food and his own special Caesar’s dressing!

http://littlemikeshamburgers.com/little-mikes-to-go-menu.pdf
Thanks I printed off the info, I leve near Tulsa, but will try these burgers the next time I'm down that way. I'm a hamburger lover from way back, and anyone in the Tulsa area that wants a really good hamburger should try, Bill's Hamburgers, located on the acess road, south of 244, between Peroria and Lewis, in Tulsa! A family owned and run small hambe urger stand, nothing fancy,and only open for lunch M-F , and close when they run out of meat each day, but have the best hamburgers in town, in my oipinion!

Latest posts

Top Bottom