Live PD on A&E

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol I guess I missed this one it was on at the end of the reruns guy got stopped for illegal parking and had a pistol they made him get out and they searched the vehicle he said the gun wasn’t loaded the Leo asked why not? He said I don’t know the bullets are in the trunk the Leo says why? He said he don’t know and the Leo says let me know how that works out for you lol

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh sh*t officer pricked with a used needle. I wonder what that fool can be charged for because of that.
IDK! My wife has one of those dumb superhero movies on! Ain't nobody can be that green or blue in color! Hell, there's a talking raccoon in this too! Wait, maybe this is Greene County Live PD?! No no, it's not.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
So big arms detained a guy. Guy asks am I under arrest and to be read his rights. Big arms didnt say anything. Then guy says he has weed in his pocket but was originally refusing a search. Does the fact big arms said he smelled weed let him search guy and talk to him without reading him his rights. Felt like that search was unreasonable but I am no lawyer.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So big arms detained a guy. Guy asks am I under arrest and to be read his rights. Big arms didnt say anything. Then guy says he has weed in his pocket but was originally refusing a search. Does the fact big arms said he smelled weed let him search guy and talk to him without reading him his rights. Felt like that search was unreasonable but I am no lawyer.
Not sure but I'm definitely complying with that "big arms" fella you are speaking of. I ain't watching it but I know exactly who you speak of! He'd fit in with this blue chuck liddel and this talking raccoon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom