Live PD on A&E

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
So big arms detained a guy. Guy asks am I under arrest and to be read his rights. Big arms didnt say anything. Then guy says he has weed in his pocket but was originally refusing a search. Does the fact big arms said he smelled weed let him search guy and talk to him without reading him his rights. Felt like that search was unreasonable but I am no lawyer.
Exigent circumstances because it is a motor vehicle and a possibility exists the vehicle could be driven away and evidence lost allow him to search the car after he has obtained probable cause due to the weed in the pocket.

Miranda rights only become relevant after custodial arrest and the police ask questions. This is a detention. He is not under arrest yet.

Last edited:

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
E232E83B-5509-4A58-9894-528E0DC22906.jpeg
Watching in the reloading shed in my Father’s Day recliner gift with a cold one mighty comfy

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am the only person in this room profeshional enough to have a glock fotie.. BANG!

I knew a chick had a pink elephant pushing a lawnmower across her nether region and it was trimmed to match.

Latest posts

Top Bottom