Live PD on A&E

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I will start a $hitstorm here, but I can't stand the show. Too many civil rights violations. Demanding ID when the law says you don't have to, detaining people for no reason and frankly it seems the cops have a big woody on pulling their weapons for the slightest reason. Don't know if it's for the show, camera or they just don't care.

ZGXtreme

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I will start a $hitstorm here, but I can't stand the show. Too many civil rights violations. Demanding ID when the law says you don't have to, detaining people for no reason and frankly it seems the cops have a big woody on pulling their weapons for the slightest reason. Don't know if it's for the show, camera or they just don't care.

I actually had the opposite impression. Several times was scratching my head as the officers tippy toed around situations in lieu of just resolving the issue. Then surprise, once they cleared, they end up back dealing with it all over again.

COPS on the other hand was usually an example of what not to do.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Tell you what, put yourself in one of those situations and refuse ID. Just please video tape it so we can all be enlightened.

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You aren't the only one that isn't impressed. The blatant 4A violations are rampant...but I have noticed that when they get quite egregious in the violations, they will magically go to commercial, or show us something that "happened earlier." I am NOT a defender of criminals, but some of these cops (I'm looking at you Lt. Grayson Kennedy of the Williamson County SD, Texas) could really use a Constitutional Rights refresher.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

JaCk bOOteD ThUGs I TElLS yA!!! aLL oF THeM!!!!

Last edited:

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why don't you hop your happy a$$ in a patrol car and go on a ridealong. What do you do for a living? How many times have you been shot at? As a matter of fact, you are welcome to come ride with me. As a matter of fact, I stopped some entitled millennial last week. He was tailgating a marked police car. On the ice. I told him why I stopped him and asked for his DL. He said and I quote: "I ain't giving you $h!+ Mother......!". Don't take my word for it, it's all on video. I'll even give you a record request to fill out and you can watch the thing yourself.

This one ought to bring Annie out of the woodwork.

Latest posts

Top Bottom