Live PD on A&E

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never had an issue with any cop, last two times I was stopped they just gave me a warning when they were well within rights to give me a speeding ticket. Last was a little funny, cop comes up to the window, sitting with both hands on the wheel.
Officer I have a CC permit and have a weapon in the console, problem is my wallet is in the same compartment as the gun.
He just laughs, says something about being OK with armed citizens, tells me to slow down and be on my way.

RKM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Again where did I give legal advice about the law? I understand ID laws. In Oklahoma I police officer cannot approach you and demand ID without reason. That is not legal advice that is the law. Behind the wheel is one thing, you have to show ID, however, LEO cannot and do not have the authority to ID the passenger OR anyone else in the vehicle. That is not legal advice that is the law. They can ask, you do not have to provide. That is not legal advice that is the law. That is Oklahoma law and also in Texas. Those are the two states I travel in and I make sure I know the law and my rights. I at no time did I mention not showing ID at traffic stops. I said I video all my traffic stops, not once did I say or mention that I did not present ID at said stops. I don't understand your lack of reading comprehension.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Coming back to Oklahoma starting March 29th with OHP in both Troop A (OKC) and Troop B (Tulsa).
I remember the old TV program about the OHP that lasted a season or two. My wife worked with the wife of a Trooper(Jim Syler) who was involved in a big shootout on I-35 near Blackwell Ok. The guy stepped out after getting stopped with a shotgun and opened fire. Jim took cover behind the cruiser and returned fire. The guy drove to an exit and hit the country roads but abandoned his vehicle after it became disabled for whatever reason and fled into the woods. They filled the woods with tear gas and when nobody came out, they went in. He had swallowed the muzzle of his 12 ga and ended it.
Since the OP is about TV programs, just thought I'd get it back on track.
Syler was featured in that episode.

Latest posts

Top Bottom