Live PD on A&E

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZGXtreme

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stick pulled the pin and is making waaaaay more than the PD now. Hosting his own show I Hear.

I know he was still with TPD as of the shooting the gang guys had at the convenience store I believe last year. If he pulled the pin, good on him! If I had the same opportunity I’d do it too lol.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somebody PLEASE call Annie. I'm not logging out until she logs in.......

Paging @Annie Please tells us about the goose stepping ways of the JBTs!!!

Hey guys!! Sorry ... it appears I have managed to land a job that is turning into a career. It's HARD to study like a college student when you haven't studied in 40 years. Jesus CHRIST I am old ... :o

Soon as I finish this round of classes (9 more weeks) I'll have a little time to check in ...

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, I read the thread. Or more accurately "skimmed" it. What is wrong with some of you guys?!?! Srsly. There is NOTHING about a "routine" traffic stop worth the woody some of you guys get. Jeez ...

I'm all for kicking bad cops to the curb. And yes, I've met a couple of officers who have no business wearing a badge BUT I didn't go out of my way to make things worse by refusing a lawful order. It amazes me that this needs to be said -- again -- but driving is a PRIVILEGE not a right. Don't want to follow a lawful order when you make contact with LE?? Fine ... DON'T DRIVE! Yes ... it REALLY IS that easy.

Ohhhhh, and I forgot to say I'm not a fan of cop shows. Wonder why THAT is?!?!? :hey3:

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
1.bp.blogspot.com__zGqVB1siMiA_TWGexfDHg1I_AAAAAAAAECM_bRhYbiUy364_s1600_cops_donuts.jpg

They're waiting to see this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom