Living in a time of war

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just to try and get back on track, after Dennis did such a wonderful job of trying to derail it, if you're murdered in the U.S. odd are overwhelming it will be at the hands of a fellow non-Muslim American.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sloughing off your desire to kill the unborn behind "settled law" is cowardly. If you support abortion, say so. While you are at it, thank God or your lucky stars(which ever leads your life) that your mother didn't abort you.

Woody

That's not new. But, it ignores this, it's too damn bad that Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, OBL, Saddam...etc. were not aborted.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the disingenuousness of your statement aside, you could easily say that you should thank God your neighbor hasn't killed you, the mussies haven't come to get you in your sleep and that we've created Lipitor to save you from your self.

Oh, and not to mention being born minus a terminal and painful issue that'd prevent you from living more than a few hours in complete pain. And that you weren't attached to a part of your mommy that would have ended her life had she carried you to term.

What is disingenuous about what I wrote?

I am thankful I haven't been murdered by a neighbor or "mussies", and that a Lipitor substitute helps me stay alive. At least I was spared an abortion to make it these last 70+ years.

Are you trying to say that the 50,000,000 plus abortions since Roe v. Wade were to save the life of the mother or spare the baby from a life of utter pain and misery and not as a method of birth control?

What part of a baby is attached to a mother that can kill the mother?

As for the Muslim terror murders, they account for the 27% you mentioned. Of the 200,000 other murders, how many of them belong to some form of radical faction that accounts for any similar number of murders? Put an end to the 27% of murders and you've reduced the number by more than a forth.

Woody

Sampson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, It's like hanging out with a bunch of freaking women around here. Guess I'll start being more selective in which one of these threads I'm willing to waste my time on. This one blows!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You misread that; he said attached to a part of mom that would kill her. Think "ectopic pregnancy" for one very good example.

...That would kill her if carried to term. Neither the mother nor the baby would survive to term. Regardless, it would hardly be an abortion for birth control. In such a case, the baby is dead or will be dead since it cannot survive outside the uterus.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom