Living in a time of war

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yet, we've had two SCOTUS rulings confirming personal firearm ownership. The liberal left had control of both houses and the White House for 2 years, no new gun laws. No new EO's in 8 years restricting legal gun ownership. In fact, of the last two most restrictive gun control laws, the FOPA and AWB, the more restrictive one, as it banned an entire class of firearms and there was no sunset provision, was signed by Reagan. There is no drip. You're tilting at windmills.

You are leaving out the liberal antics that are occurring at the state level. A significant amount of personal rights have been lost in states like California, Connecticut, Maryland, Colorado, etc. over the last 8 years. What is the common denominator? They are all blue states.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a Grand Canyon chasm of difference between "divert all counter-terrorism funding" and "Disarm this country". No one is going to confiscate the 300 million firearms in the hands of U.S. citizens. The DOD will get their $550-600 billion a year. And you're not going to be killed by a Muslim terrorist. Now, some dude you cut off in traffic, now that's who you should fear.

How soon you forget. Say that part of your post that I put in bold to a family member of anyone who died in the September 11, 2001, terrorist attack. Be prepared to receive some scorn. I, too, will remember you said that.

Woody

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How soon you forget. Say that part of your post that I put in bold to a family member of anyone who died in the September 11, 2001, terrorist attack. Be prepared to receive some scorn. I, too, will remember you said that.

Woody

If you are ever killed by a Muslim terrorist, make sure you come back and say, "you were wrong". Until then, it stands.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are ever killed by a Muslim terrorist, make sure you come back and say, "you were wrong". Until then, it stands.
Like the headless woman at Vaughn Foods?

Also, there is a Grand Canyon chasm of difference between the vitriolic hyperbole the NRA uses to raise funds and what you're saying about gun control on here. A lie by omission is still a lie. Until you show up with a Korean return Garand and a freshly imported case of 7N6, that stands along with all the aforementioned state level restrictions against legal gun ownership that effects American citizens. The same goes for the crap the Obama administration tried to pull with vets and the disabled.

tl;dr no one buys your garbage on this subject. If it works to help you vote Dem and still sleep at night, good for you but it isn't worth a squirt of piss to the rest of us. :rolleyes2

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Like the headless woman at Vaughn Foods?

Also, there is a Grand Canyon chasm of difference between the vitriolic hyperbole the NRA uses to raise funds and what you're saying about gun control on here. A lie by omission is still a lie. Until you show up with a Korean return Garand and a freshly imported case of 7N6, that stands along with all the aforementioned state level restrictions against legal gun ownership that effects American citizens. The same goes for the crap the Obama administration tried to pull with vets and the disabled.

tl;dr no one buys your garbage on this subject. If it works to help you vote Dem and still sleep at night, good for you but it isn't worth a squirt of piss to the rest of us.

You don't even try anymore. It's kind of sad.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's why I have Ace on "ignore."

It's because:
JackNicholson.jpg

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We've been living in a time of war since before I was born. Jeff Cooper called the war on terrorism World War III back in the 1980s. It just took two attacks on the WTC before most Americans woke up to it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom