This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
u worry bout gramer. when clear u could read it. yet u have nothing to say of any importance. yeah. i god it

Well, it could be that he figured if you weren't concerned enough to communicate your question clearly and concisely that you probably are ... Well ... A dumbass not really looking to do anything other than pick an internet fight.

This post, along with that mess of letters in the first post, certainly would lead a thinking person to that conclusion. I spent my entire career explaining extremely basic concepts to really stupid people. You're welcome.

J-eye

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok lurker
sure are some not so smart ppl posting using words that dont apply pr pertain. yet they pick on a head injury TBI survivor bout her spelling when they clearly could read what was written> Hmm. to many aggressive ppl in this world causing chaos n drama cuzz they aint got much of a life. sept to sit on a computor n poke at ppl they no nothin about. can't say nuttin nice. keep ur fukin mouth shut n fingers to themselves.
Lurker: a person who lurks, in particular a user of an Internet message board or chat room who does not participate.
Participate: take part in, engage in, join in, get involved in, share in, play a part/role in, be a participant in, partake in, have a hand in, be associated with

J-eye

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, it could be that he figured if you weren't concerned enough to communicate your question clearly and concisely that you probably are ... Well ... A dumbass not really looking to do anything other than pick an internet fight.

This post, along with that mess of letters in the first post, certainly would lead a thinking person to that conclusion. I spent my entire career explaining extremely basic concepts to really stupid people. You're welcome.
thanks fur judging me. I've had a TBI (tramatic brain injury) fur 27 yrs. im not gunna get mean n give u all a tongue lashing fur the aggressive words. what goes around shall surely get cha. i god it

Latest posts

Top Bottom