This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sure are some not so smart ppl posting using words that dont apply pr pertain. yet they pick on a head injury TBI survivor bout her spelling when they clearly could read what was written> Hmm. to many aggressive ppl in this world causing chaos n drama cuzz they aint got much of a life. sept to sit on a computor n poke at ppl they no nothin about. can't say nuttin nice. keep ur fukin mouth shut n fingers to themselves.
Lurker: a person who lurks, in particular a user of an Internet message board or chat room who does not participate.
Participate: take part in, engage in, join in, get involved in, share in, play a part/role in, be a participant in, partake in, have a hand in, be associated with

And there it is -- the "guilt" post. Sheesh.

Now that you are a tad bit peeved because folks didn't care to muddle through that first post your grammar, punctuation and usage of paragraphs is VASTLY improved. Some things never change. Welcome to OSA.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanks fur judging me. I've had a TBI (tramatic brain injury) fur 27 yrs. im not gunna get mean n give u all a tongue lashing fur the aggressive words. what goes around shall surely get cha. i god it

If my post was "mean" you might be a bit sensitive. BTW, you already did hand out that "tongue lashing" chickadee. Reference post #19, thank you for playing. BTW, did you get the BB dug out of whoever it was that got shot?? Healing well?? I hope. I've been shot with a BB gun. Not such a big deal, long as you take care of it. But I will have to admit it wasn't in the eye so I guess it's all relative.

Latest posts

Top Bottom