Lobster Weighing Over 20 Pounds Spotted In Logan Luggage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To get a bunch of them out of the way at once:

Trying to top that one would be "In-Seine"! Well "Chum", I have met my "Pier" an he has left me "Trawling" on my hands and knees. I won't be a "Piker" and won't beat my "Drum" any more. I did some "Sole" searching and "Smelt" the coffee, I am gonna "Mako" tracks and headin' out. When I get home, if I am not in a "Pickerel", maybe I'll "Mullet" over and grab my "Marlin" and head to the range and do some shootin' (got wear ear protection, got very bad "Herring"). "Walleye'm" at it, if it's a stormin' at the range, maybe I'll get to see some "Rainbows"?

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trying to top that one would be "In-Seine"! Well "Chum", I have met my "Pier" an he has left me "Trawling" on my hands and knees. I won't be a "Piker" and won't beat my "Drum" any more. I did some "Sole" searching and "Smelt" the coffee, I am gonna "Mako" tracks and headin' out. When I get home, if I am not in a "Pickerel", maybe I'll "Mullet" over and grab my "Marlin" and head to the range and do some shootin' (got wear ear protection, got very bad "Herring"). "Walleye'm" at it, if it's a stormin' at the range, maybe I'll get to see some "Rainbows"?
:clap3:

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
UPDATES: The lobster owner was PO'd at the TSA, the lobster seller was PO's at the TSA and the 20lb lobster tasted very good.

http://wtnh.com/2017/06/27/owner-of-old-saybrook-seafood-market-boiling-mad-about-lobster-picture/
Owner of Old Saybrook seafood market boiling mad about lobster picture
By Tina Detelj, WTNH Reporter
Published: June 27, 2017, 5:27 pm Updated: June 28, 2017, 1:35

&

Owner of Big Lobster Is Boiling Mad Over How TSA Handled It: 'Beyond Ticked Off'
Inside Edition
Published on Jun 28, 2017

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for him to come out of his shell... :D

He finally did, but he was under intense pressure to do so and it wasn't of his own chosing.
biggrin.png

upload_2017-6-28_22-50-54.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom