Local (Broken Arrow) 2A activist who arrested.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife said she heard that the guys phone was lost. I've also read his phone was kept as evidence.

I really wanna see the video.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife said she heard that the guys phone was lost. I've also read his phone was kept as evidence.

I really wanna see the video.
Agreed its going to look really bad if that phone doesn't show up and this video get released. This guy has posted a few other audits in BA so its possible they are familiar with him. The one of him at the BA justice center he is pretty arrogant and rude to the people working there. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw-dutLMXTok47LYv1h5leg/videos

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's one of his "audits" 2 weeks ago in Garnett, KS. He's just an ass trying to get a rise out of folks. I don't see anything positive coming from it. The video is pretty boring but I got a small chuckle every few minutes.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty soon we will be arrested for using the 1st amendment.
But that’s ok, what was said scared a snowflake so it’s ok to arrest when your feelings are hurt or you are scared.
Next we will pull over and harass black people because it scares someone. They already do this in BA.

So the lady that lied and said he pointed the gun at her will be charged for lying to LE?

If anything will be lied about and covered up it will be BROKEN ARROW PD.
They’ve been doing it for 25 years. Goot keep that top 30 city status!

Did he break the law?
If not, BAPD is in the wrong.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do believe others associated with him are planning an open carry rally to push things a little farther.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
It's these "auditors" that are going to get the rifle caliber pistol "loophole" closed. Going into a park with a slung "pistol" regardless that it's completely legal is the surest way to get it to be illegal. Sure they have the right, and as wrong as it may be, the other side views it as rubbing their faces in it. It's really no different than these gay pride parades. They have the right, and they exercise it. And those of us with grandkids are pissed that the kids have to see the antics on full public display. Slung weapons are not a lot different except that the rainbow groups don't incite fear for one's life and safety during their displays.

I can understand how the other side gets upset even though their fear of guns is not really rational. They think it is though. There are better ways to educate the public and LEOs and it requires a "gentler touch" and some time. It took time to get where we are and it will take time to fix it. These guys aren't helping. :twocents:

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty phucked up when it’s ok to flaunt 2 men having anal sex but not ok to exercise the second amendment

Tyranical govt right here in your backyard but its ok to give up your rights because snowflakes have shamed you/us into making you/us feel bad.

Last edited:

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty phucked up when it’s ok to flaunt 2 men having anal sex but not ok to exercise the second amendment

Tyranical govt right here in your backyard but its ok to give up your rights because snowflakes have shamed you/us into making you/us feel bad.

So you would be ok if someone yelled "BOMB!" in crowded place? Because thats exactly what you are saying, all rights should be absolute. Guess what buttercup, they are not. The ability to exercise a right ends when you do so to knowingly cause discomfort or emotional harm to others. Someone carrying a pistol, concealed or open, is able to do so even if some people do not like it. But this guy and the one in OKC carried a AR pistol with the express intent to cause law enforcement to show up. They were not just going about their day. That is the difference.

If you cannot behave responsibly in public then maybe you shouldn't be in public.

Latest posts

Top Bottom