Local source for Aeroshell 64?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pliskin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy some Aeroshell 64 grease in the Tulsa area for assembling firearms. I've tried several places around town with no luck. Tulco oils even said they sell cases of 10 tubes but were out of stock and couldn't tell me who would have it around town. Any ideas or should I just order online?
aeroshell-grease-33ms-extreme-pressure-grease-45-14-oz-cartridge-19.jpg

Pliskin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna try Aircraft Specialties in the morning. If they don't have it, looks like Fat Boy Tactical in Bixby has 1/4oz jars for $5 which is expensive but all I need for now so I'll pick that up. I'll likely end up ordering a tube from aircraftspruce.com anyway if I can only find 1/4oz locally. It would eventually get used up i'm sure. Thanks for the recommendation!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. Moly is good.
I had to go to the Alaskan tundra once on a service call when I worked for Pelton Industries.
Builder of electronics for the vibrasize trucks that explore for oil deposits.
Guy gave me a tube of grease that was viable to -100 degrees, up to 400 something that has moly. Ran out of it years ago and use mystic now.
I hunt in temps that can get down to -25 so low temp grease is important.
7fea4b77cc54d812b252b2d7643b6985.jpg

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Pliskin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
While other greases may work fine, Aeroshell 64 (previously 33ms) is mil-spec and comes highly recommended by many builders so I just wanted to stick with that. Picked some up at Fat Boy Tactical in Bixby. First time in that store, love the selection and prices were good.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While other greases may work fine, Aeroshell 64 (previously 33ms) is mil-spec and comes highly recommended by many builders so I just wanted to stick with that. Picked some up at Fat Boy Tactical in Bixby. First time in that store, love the selection and prices were good.
Soooo what was the price of it?

Pliskin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
1/4oz jar for $5 so pretty expensive but it's the only place around town I could find it. Also it's the cheapest thing I bought for the rifle and I still have enough for 4-5 more rifles. The rest of their stuff was decent prices though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom