Locations to boycott

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
@O4L; Now don’t get me wrong big fella, I’m a supporter of muh 2A rights too; and I’m not against open carry. I just don’t do it very often. Maybe on the way to the range like, ya know? But hey, if you wanna open tote; it’s all okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The only time I open carry is when I reach real high and my shirt tail raises up enough to show my J-frame poking out of my pocket.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can also ass Hilton and almost every other hotel chain they don’t allow weapons in your rooms....I am terminating my relationship with Hilto as a result. Looking for another chain that doesn’t infringe

I can't speak to the hotels that ban firearms, but about a month ago, we were staying at a Staybridge Suites hotel in Elkhart, IN. While there for 2 or 3 weeks, there was a young man and his parents that stayed in the hotel. The young man was involved in some kind of shooting competition in the area and they were keeping his rifle in their room.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't speak to the hotels that ban firearms, but about a month ago, we were staying at a Staybridge Suites hotel in Elkhart, IN. While there for 2 or 3 weeks, there was a young man and his parents that stayed in the hotel. The young man was involved in some kind of shooting competition in the area and they were keeping his rifle in their room.
A lot of competition shooters that travel around the country keep their weapons in their room.
A guitar case with the right foam makes a pretty good concealed carry device and nobody notices.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A lot of competition shooters that travel around the country keep their weapons in their room.
A guitar case with the right foam makes a pretty good concealed carry device and nobody notices.

Especially if it has a “Feel the Bern” or “Corey Booker” sticker on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He didn't say he bought firearms or ammo at Target, just "some stuff" that he normally would have bought at WalMart. It's about taking all of your business elsewhere, not just guns and ammo.
Target has a no gun policy worse than Walmarts as it includes concealed carry.

And he can't honestly believe that their CEO's aren't pushing for stricter guns laws just like the WM CEO. It's just an excuse to justify shopping at Target. Truth is there are very few places to shop that aren't anti-gun. I'm sure Target loves it that people are boycotting Walmart to shop at anti-gun Target. Kind of ironic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom