Locations to boycott

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why does it say "Army hotels" in the top left corner?

And there are several hotels across the country that are booked out for shooting competitors in all of the major shooting sports. The organizations that book the hotels let them know up front that it's for shooting competitors.
The hotel by the Tulsa fairgrounds gets booked out twice a year for Wannemachers.
Lots of guns flowing in and out of there.
Good question the one at the fairgrounds is not a major chain as I recall.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like Netflix raised their prices at just the wrong time. They're faced with new competition from streaming services launched by Apple, Disney, and AT&T. They've also lost some of their most popular programing like "The Office." At least, that's what the link attributes their losses to. I suppose it could be the boycott, though.
Let's just assume it's the boycott and bask in our newfound power.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are we still boycotting dongs???? Being as they have a dress code and all. I cant wear my carhartt hooded jacket in there or my sweet late 90's era JNCO jeans in there.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will not buy Kelloggs products cereal or otherwise because they give to liberal causes and I will not frequent Starbucks for certain reasons other than them being a fad nor Netflix since Obama has merged his liberal self with them. Obama sucre isn't a HS Truman, Truman would lend his signature to anything after he left office because it would prostitute the office of the presidency. He'd rather live on Social Security-then they subsequently gave pensions to ex-presidents. Truman had high morals insofar as the Oval Office was concerned.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like Netflix raised their prices at just the wrong time. They're faced with new competition from streaming services launched by Apple, Disney, and AT&T. They've also lost some of their most popular programing like "The Office." At least, that's what the link attributes their losses to. I suppose it could be the boycott, though.
Let's just assume it's the boycott and bask in our newfound power.
It’s many reasons, boycott is one of them....Netflix is till the king of this culture but people have dumped them over their hires and Deals with the Obama’s.......I did halter 7 years I dumped them over a year ago.

Latest posts

Top Bottom