Logan County Deputy Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.koco.com/article/authori...hooting-involving-logan-county-deputy/9523227

LOGAN COUNTY, Okla. —

Authorities are searching for a suspect who shot a Logan County deputy and stole several vehicles Tuesday morning.

Emergency crews are on the scene where the deputy was shot near I-35 and Mulhall. Oklahoma Highway Patrol troopers also said they are assisting on a report of a deputy shot.

Authorities said the deputy was serving an eviction notice. The suspect shot the deputy and stole the deputy's vehicle.

The Sheriff believes the suspect, later identified as 45-year-old Nathan Aaron Leforce, may have carjacked two more vehicles since then. Leforce reportedly drove the deputy's car to a gas station near Coyle, where he carjacked a woman.

Leforce is described as a white male wearing a black shirt with tattoos on his neck.

The stolen vehicle is a gray 2010 Mazda with an Oklahoma tag AEN-616. The vehicle was believed to have been traveling south on Henney Road from HWY 33, according to Oklahoma City police. That vehicle was found near County Road 76 and Jaxton Road northeast of Guthrie. But police said Leforce is not in custody.

Langston University has been placed on a lockdown.

The deputy was shot in a few places, authorities said. He is "coherent and answering questions."

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, sounds like he has a long rap sheet. I am about ten miles from where they said they may have spotted him.

AR is out of the safe and ready to go.

For anyone nearby who wants to be sure you know what the accused looks like:

leforce1.jpg

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
"shot in a few places" That's a rather blase way to put it.

Not in the dark! Not in a tree!
Not in a car! You let me be!
I do not like them in a box.
I do not like them with a fox.
I will not eat them in a house.
I do not like them with a mouse.
I do not like them here or there.
I do not like them ANYWHERE!

Latest posts

Top Bottom