Logan County Deputy Shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I honestly think that the area they are searching is a wild goose chase and that someone picked him up or he carjacked someone on that road where he ditched the vehicle he carjacked from near Coyle.
That's what I was thinking, carjacked someone checking their mail. However they got him, glad he's caught.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So sick of reading these incidents. NEVER in my long life have I seen such blatant attacks on our Peace Officers as of late. My heart and prayers go out to the Deputy his colleagues and his Family. Time to stop this madness through the appropriate administration of justice. Hang 'em high and let 'em swing.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's what I was thinking, carjacked someone checking their mail. However they got him, glad he's caught.
Yeah I had to head into OKC but while I was there I was reading that an off duty or reserve deputy was following him and that is why he ditched the car. Sucks when you don't know what is going on sometimes till hours later.

On the drive home all of the overpasses from Edmond to Guthrie (I was on the turnpike till I got on I35) I drove under had fire trucks and people on them in support of the fallen officer along with a lot of squad cars from multiple jurisdictions parked on the ramps with lights going. There were also others out holding up flags in support of the fallen officer waiting for him to be brought home to Guthrie.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn, that's too bad. Over a damn eviction notice. If the scumbag lives, he'll never have to worry about being evicted again.

And the shits of it is... It wasn't even him that was being evicted! He was helping a friend and the u-haul was backed up to the house!

I'm about ready to say the hell with due process in these cases. Just gun them down like the officer was gunned down and be done with it. Full on Bonnie and Clyde shizzz is what I'm talking about.

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And the shits of it is... It wasn't even him that was being evicted! He was helping a friend and the u-haul was backed up to the house!

I'm about ready to say the hell with due process in these cases. Just gun them down like the officer was gunned down and be done with it. Full on Bonnie and Clyde shizzz is what I'm talking about.
Agreed, brother

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is another situation that makes me so sad for the Deputy, his family and co-workers and all that are affected. Completely unnecessary and all the scum had to do was accept the eviction notice and go back inside the house but he choose to hurt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom