Lollipop. You want stupid!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep this is for stupid stuff. I did the paqui 1 chip challenge.. yea it was hot ..I survived without drinking anything after for over 15 minutes then i had my thanksgiving dinner.
I got 5 of those chips and no takers in my house but me.

I gave 2 to a buddy and his son and son in law did the challenge..Crying and milk drinking began.

They had a jar with ghost peppers there i ate 1/2 of one..Yea hot but the chip was hotter for me.

It was payback for me today as the son in law scored some hot cinnamon suckers/lollipops
Called: The Toe of Satan.
4 times hotter than a Carolina reaper which was what was on the chip along with ghost pepper.

Now this sucker is rated at 9 million SHU.
What in the crap was i thinking..I sucked on it for about 3 minutes..throat on fire along with lips and tongue .
Then i bit off the top 1/2 of an inch and chewed it up really well and swallowed it and that was a mistake.
kept licking and sucking until about 4 1/2 minutes in and I threw in the towel. almost like acid in the throat..water helped but keep it comming..You can't drink that much.. milk helped but keep it comming as soon as you stop the pain it exactly the same in fact i think it is sinking in and getting hotter and hotter.

5 minutes later still so much pain you want to cry.. yea I shed one tear and nose filled with snot!!!
Body wants this out..
I grabbed a little Debbie oatmeal cookie thinking maybe it will scrape some of that off my throat.
Nope!!

Dude got any ICE CREAM.. Yep chocolate.
It was about 14 minutes in by the time i finished the cold ice cream and i was feeling a little better.
WOW!! that is one freaking hot sucker..I bit some off because if you are going to go for some hot stuff then you need the full effect.

https://www.vat19.com/item/toe-of-satan-lollipop-worlds-spiciest-lollipop

Try one or get a stupid friend to try one :)
It was actually tasty like cinnamon and then something hot came on strong and you get the hint of black pepper then things start getting hotter and hotter and cinnamon and Lava (Magma) is all you taste and feel.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha! There is a fine line between pain and pleasure. I used to have a cast iron stomach and would take challenges like that all the time. And win. Not now. My EoE and gastroparesis would put my ass in the hosptial so fast it would make my head spin. I kinda miss eating spicy stuff. Especially cinnamon. :cry3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom