Long day today 3/4/17 but squeezed enough time for my glock at BDC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldnt mind trying one on my 22/45 Lite first. But red dots dont agree with me up close like on a rifle. I think maybe they will work for me at arms length. Thats if I can even find the dot.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right. But to me it is quite bad. I dont know much about astigmatisms but its bad enough up close on a rifle there is no way I can be precise with it. You going shooting tomorrow?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a Great deal from Optics planet, that I couldn't pass up. Free shipping too. Ordered on one day and was sent to USPS for shipping the next day. Got it in 3 days. Not bad.
Next time you order from Optics planet, let me know. We have a member on OSA that can get you a 10% discount code to use.
Goes for everybody else interested in ordering from Optics Planet as well.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Beastep - I have dots if you are interested in trying them. I am willing to send you a few to try if interested. Not trying to sell them just sharing the dot experience. If interested PM me an address and I will mail out a few. The dot has added a great deal of excitement to my shooting.

David

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm impressed, and it takes a whole bunch to get me impressed. I mean. I was all happy with my new gen 4 19...until I saw yours.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depends on the weather. Want to try and zero the creed at 100 but if it's windy and cold, might just pass. May go to the range in Ada.
Never had much luck with getting any consistency when the wind is fighting you on every shot. Want to clean the factory goop out tomorrow morning (on the creed) and clean the glock. Play it by ear for later.

Yeah I need to zero one and find a 10.5" blackout barrel. I was going to go get an anderson from sooner tomorrow but turns out they arent open on mondays. May have to wait till next sat on that. If you go to ada let me know. If I can slip away for a bit Ill bring you that brake. And if they arent busy I may run a few rounds through a few of my handguns. I bet they will be busy though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom