Long Lines at East Coast Gas Stations as Shortages Begin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have a friend that drove here from Florida and is heading back at the end of this week. I called him this morning to let him know about the gas situation from what I saw on the news. Hope he doesn't have any trouble getting back home.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The GasBuddy app i use to find gas prices is down. I guess everyone is using it and overloading the server. Or maybe it was hacked too.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey east coast folks who are lined up trying to get gas.....You can feel good that John Kerry and the other members of the administration have plenty of fuel for their government and private jets. They are working hard to eliminate fossil fuels and increase our respect abroad.

Fade2blue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
qbi7aq13.png

Last edited:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With all the technology, intuitive wisdom of the leftist liberals and Biden administration I tend to agree with Bobart. They may be wanting control and to put us in our place so they shut down the oil pipeline and we all see the "wisdom" of green energy and electric cars..... I think it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. Within the past 12 months inflation has grown over 4.2% U.S. inflation climbs in April to the highest level in 13 years. The rate of inflation over the past year jumped to 4.2% from 2.6% in the prior month — the highest level since 2008.

Latest posts

Top Bottom