Long range ENS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Actually met/spoke with CJ on the phone yesterday. Found out his parents own Fouled Bore. Told him of a potential ENS and invited him to join OSA. We’ll see if he jumps in on the conversation. That being said, Judi’s place sounds like a great place to meet and greet too!

Last edited:

k4ylr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Y'all got me inspired on this chilly weekend. Saturday wasn't too bad with some layers, minimal wind. Able to shoot until the deer family showed up. Took the 24" .308 out to 550 with good hits on 6" steel. Walked the 6.5 Creedmoor out to confirm some dope and get rid of the remaining S&B 140s that are pretty awful.

hmBBVW6l.jpg

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta say, I'm looking forward to this one. It's got me motivated to get my new rifle put together. I haven't read a date on here yet, but I'll have it ready by the time this ENS is here. Can't wait to see some of the long range rigs you all have tucked away.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Y'all got me inspired on this chilly weekend. Saturday wasn't too bad with some layers, minimal wind. Able to shoot until the deer family showed up. Took the 24" .308 out to 550 with good hits on 6" steel. Walked the 6.5 Creedmoor out to confirm some dope and get rid of the remaining S&B 140s that are pretty awful.

hmBBVW6l.jpg
Where we you shooting at?

Latest posts

Top Bottom