Long Range Scope questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang, you guys have me questioning my pricing now....lol
Seeing several on armslist for around $750 so it would definitely be a good deal. If you're interested Brian I'll honor the quote made to you, but it will probably be listed a bit higher when I put in into classifieds this weekend.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seeing several on armslist for around $750 so it would definitely be a good deal. If you're interested Brian I'll honor the quote made to you, but it will probably be listed a bit higher when I put in into classifieds this weekend.

You’re a good dude, good community folks here, but hope he don’t ask us about cheap bipods...

Brian Driver

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll probably put this out there for around $625 with rings, just FYI.
What you take without the rings? Also what size main body? The reason I ask I was going to use the Spur rings at 1.5" tall with a 20MOA cant. Also how much elevation and windage does it have to play with? I looked it up online and I am getting a couple different answers.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What you take without the rings? Also what size main body? The reason I ask I was going to use the Spur rings at 1.5" tall with a 20MOA cant. Also how much elevation and windage does it have to play with? I looked it up online and I am getting a couple different answers.
The link provided by Hargrove should give you all the answers you're looking for. I'll give it to you for $600 without rings.

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why don’t you ask the important questions and base your scope purchase off those answers? Determining scope purchase solely on price is a fools journey. Especially if one truly desires to shoot in the coriolis zone.

Brian Driver

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why don’t you ask the important questions and base your scope purchase off those answers? Determining scope purchase solely on price is a fools journey. Especially if one truly desires to shoot in the coriolis zone.
And that's why I came here. I am just getting into this so that's why I asked the question. I know the more you spend on the scope the better the optics, elevation, turrets etc. I had one guy tell me to spend as much if not more on the scope as I did the rifle hence the budget. I am open to any advice I can get so if I am asking the wrong questions then please let me know so I can ask the correct ones. As of now the weak link in this plan is me hence the Badlands Tactical Precision Rifle course once I get optics and some rounds under my belt. There are a couple hunters here at work that insist on Night Force but I just don't see dropping 2000+ on a scope right now. I'm no where near that good..

Latest posts

Top Bottom