Long range shooting partner needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garrus Vakarian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just joined Fouled bore and have been a long range shooter for many years. Before moving here I shot long range every Thursday with a couple of friends. I'm new to the area and am looking for a shooting partner. If you shoot long range and are a member at Fouled bore hit me up.
I would be interested.

I mainly shoot that kind of distance at Boss and Bling in Clinton.

We can figure out when and where to meet up.

Maybe half time shoot at each place?

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shoot highpower 600yd at OKC Gun Club, and I’m jumping from F open class to PRS. I shoot highpower 2-3 times a week at minimum. I’ve been to fouled bore, but I’m not a member there. I’ve been considering joining since they have a few open slots right now.

Last edited:

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I go to FB when I can. It hard for me to go as I travel for work. But I do go and enjoy the range. I take the wife and son. My son shoots long range too.

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shoot my 50 BMG out at FB gun range. I try to go when no one is around. It attacks a lot of attention. I mostly shoot 6.5 cm and love the range. I’m also a member of okie shooters in Luther, that’s a great quit place to shoot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom